onsdag 4 mars 2015

Me and my Family

Levi here. With this being the first status and all, I might as well tell a little about myself before continuing on with my "blogging". Or whatever it's called.

As already seen, my name is Levi Rival. I spend most of my days cleaning up around the house after my idiotic boyfriend scatters everything everywhere. But I don't complain, I like cleaning. It's my hobby, I guess you could say. I'm so used to it now so I've come to enjoy it. 

And just because I'm short doesn't mean that I'm not a ladies man. All the girls swoon over me as I walk past them on the street and flash that infamous smirk of mine. Also a hobby. Even if my boyfriend is sceptical about it. I don't care one bit, since I can almost always make up for it. ..I have my ways.

My partner as I've mentioned several times now (but name will be unspoken of until I get permission to share) has been by my side for 2 years now. We currently live together in a 3 room apartment. It's very cozy, and easier to tidy up than those giant villas. It also has a nice view over the city, as it lies on the 14th floor of the building. We live in Germany by the way, extremely nice country. 

I moved away from my parents when I was already 16. Independence was something I developed early, and both my parents accepted that. I've been living in the same flat since then, and I don't plan on moving just yet. 

My father used to work in the military. He was an honourable commander, with far more medals than I ever could've imagined possible. He's been my role model ever since I was a kid, and still is, even though he's retired. He's the reason why I myself decided to join the military when I was younger, but I had to quit in order to stay with my closed ones. I didn't want to risk having my life taken away. Nowadays I'm in charge of a night club not far away from here, so I work night shifts. But I still I thank my parents for making me come this far in life.

Tea is something I enjoy drinking, aside from alcohol. Collecting tea sets aren't that unusual, either. I've never been much of a coffee person, but tea.. Oh man. I have dozens of kinds. But out of all of them, the classical Earl Grey has to be my favourite. Perfect for almost any occasion, and I get that along with other brands cheaper since I'm such a regular costumer at this high-class tea house down the street. It's almost perfect.


Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Recently, my boyfriend and I got a pet cat. It's a majestic Birman that resembled me in so many ways, we eventually had to name it Levi#2. Even so, there are times I just want to throw him into the washing machine and tumble him to shreds.

And that's all I have for now. You better come to my next update. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar