onsdag 18 mars 2015

Friends and Freetime

It's come to warmer days, and people around me have already started to plan their holidays. I hear employees in my workplace talking about how much fun they're going to have in the next summer, and how they won't stop partying until a cow jumps over the moon. So, never.

I still thinks it's too early. I won't plan anything in vain. What if we'd have to cancel because of something stupid like a hurricane or flooding? I honestly don't see the point.

But still, it is nice to get out and see the world once in a while. Like last year, my boyfriend and I went to France, my home country. It was rather relaxing getting out of that crowded city back at home, and instead going to an even more crowded city with baguettes and wine and cheese. I loved it, and would love to go back there either this year, or the next.

I usually prefer to travel alone, or only with my partner. Too many folks in one party when traveling is not relaxing. It's more like chaos. Also, it costs too much. But being alone all the time isn't that practical, and you can still spend your time with friends if you're going shorter distances. At least, that's what I think and prefer.

My two friends Ivan and Ludwig are the only ones I've really stuck with. We met at a bar in Berlin a couple of years ago, and stayed friends ever since. It's only with them that I find true peace, no matter what we may be up to. We meet maybe once or twice a month, usually at the same bar I previously mentioned. We take a beer or too, maybe play some dart. At any case, it's relaxing, and I actually enjoy the time spent.


Look out for my next update, peasants.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar